To pick up each race packet
A photo ID (or copy) with date of birth must be presented to pick up each race packet
- Packets may be picked up for a friend as long as a photo ID is presented
- There is NO race day general packet pickup.
If this presents a problem, please contact us at email@example.com for a resolution.
Fitness Expo is FREE and open to everyone
2013 Expo Exhibitors:
- Advocate Dreyer
- Dick Pond Athletics / Official 2013 FVM Gear
- SA Elite
- Integrative Family Healthcare
- Nuun Active Hydration
- Newton Running
- Proforce Sports Performance
- Origami Owl Jewelry
- Paradigm Performance Center
- Fox Valley Marathon Races Legacy Gear
The Fox Valley Marathon Races Fitness Expo is FREE and open to the public during Participant Packet Pick up. The Expo is located in downtown St. Charles with plenty of free parking, shopping, and dining and is steps away from the start/finish lines
and race village.
The Race Expo will include exhibitors featuring the newest designs in running gear and
shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness and nutrition. It will include a
chance for runners to ask last minute questions of the Race staff, timing company, and pacing
team, and to meet and talk with their pace group leaders. Official Fox Valley Marathon Races
gear will also be available for purchase. The Expo offers something for runners and non runners
For our Race Flex™ runners - be aware that your race choice occurs when you pick up your packet, so plan accordingly!
EARLY Packet Pickup in Chicago
Sunday, September 14
Fleet Feet Sports
1620 N. Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60614
ONLY FOR RUNNERS WHO REGISTER FOR THIS OPTION
Details available in August
Race Weekend Expo and Packet Pickup
in St. Charles!
• Fox Valley Marathon Expo Hours:
Friday, Sept. 19: 11 AM – 6 PM
Saturday, Sept. 20: 10 AM – 6 PM
Baker Community Center
101 South Second Street,
St. Charles, IL (MAP LINK)
NOTE: Kids Marathon packet pickup ends at Baker Community at 1:30pm Saturday
See KIDS schedule here.
• Free Parking:
See our PARKING guide
Packet Pickup Guidelines
- All packets must be picked up at the Expo during regular Expo hours.
- Packets will NOT be mailed to participants, NO exceptions.
- You MUST bring a valid photo ID to Packet Pick-Up.
- NOTE: In order to pickup your packet or a friend's packet you must present a copy of the valid photo ID that matches the registration.
Race Flex Option™
If you registered for the Race Flex Option™, then you will tell us your decision at packet pickup whether you will be running the full marathon, the Fall Final 20 or the half marathon. We’ll supply you with the proper bib, timing chip, and gear bag for your race choice, and make an overnight update to our registration database.
Each registered runner will receive Fox Valley Marathon Races drawstring nylon backpack goody bag offering samples and
special promotional discounts along with their race bib, timing chip, and the official 2014 Fox Valley
Marathon technical race shirt.
Your packet will include your official race shirt. The sizing is gender specific and you will
receive the size that you indicated on your
registration form. Your bag will also include a
number of great items from our sponsors and
will also serve as your gear check bag.
The most important items in your bag are your official race bib and timing chip. Please safeguard these and make sure you
remember to bring them on race day!
If you are using our Gear Check service on race day:
your FVM Races goody bag serves as your gear check bag. Please follow these instructions to check your bag.
- Only official Gear Check bags may be checked (your FVM goody bag plus tag from your bib)
- Remove the gear check tag from your bib
- Attach the tag to the goody bag using the BLACK ZIP TIE PROVIDED in the envelope with your race bib and timing chip.
- Before your race - Hand your bag to the volunteers at the Gear Check Tent in the race village near Dick Pond.
- After your race - Show your bib to pick up your bag.
- ALL BAGS ARE LEFT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Here's how to attach the timing chip to your shoe.
As you run
across the various timing mats, your timing chip registers your number
and time. It’s very important that you follow the
instructions on how to attach it.
In order for it to record your time it must be attached
Make sure you cross each timing mat on the course in order to assure
you receive an official time. And remember, no timing chip =
no time. So don’t forget to bring your bib and timing chip on race morning!
Bib and Timing Chip:
The bibs are race specific and are color coded.
Volunteers and signage on the course will direct
you based on the race on your bib.
Your bib and timing chip are required throughout
the race village. Do not remove them. Bibs are
required for gear check bag pickup, and access
to aid stations along the course. Bib tags are
required for finisher medals and food tent
access. Bibs are not required for access to
If you need assistance race morning with your
timing chip please visit the Command
Center tent located on 1st Street adjacent to the
starting line in the Race Village.
See more event information...